Thursday, March 31, 2005

Calendar Girls, Part Deux

Sarah and I were apparently a big hit with our Behind-the-Scenes at the Oscars presentation; we had a very attentive audience of about sixty ladies.

Lots of ooohs and ahhhs were heard as images of Debbie Reynolds, Shirley Temple, and Douglas Fairbanks were projected on the screen. I had also included many of the photo images that I had personally taken, as well. The attendees seem to really enjoy hearing the many personal anecdotes from the twelve Academy Award show productions that I had worked on, and were asking plenty of great questions. One of the women in the audience came up to us afterwards and inquired if we might be interested in doing it again for another group in the autumn. Looks like I might have to get myself an agent and take this show on the road.

No comments: